(All fields required)
Please enter a valid email.
Please enter your name.
Cincinnati Children's Hospital and fellowship director Shital N Parikh, MD, offer the Pediatric Orthopaedic International Fellowship. The goal of the program is to encourage pediatric orthopaedic educational experience for surgeons from developing countries.
Two fellows will be selected for each academic year. The duration of the fellowship is 3 months.
Interested applicants should email their CV and a personal statement to Janis Messer, Janis.Messer@cchmc.org
1. Within 7 years of completion of Orthopaedic Residency
2. Candidates in academic pediatric orthopaedic practice and those who have not taken the USMLE exams would be given priority
3. Fellow would come as an observer (B1 Visa), so would not need USMLE or ECFMG certification
1. Hostel accommodation (next to the hospital) for 3 months
2. Meal vouchers for 3 months
3. Transportation from and to the airport
4. POSNA, IPOS or AAOS Meeting Registration and Travel expenses
5. Certification: Fellow would receive a certificate of completion at the end of fellowship
1. Visa related expenses
2. Air travel and related expenses
3. Health insurance to be purchased from home country
1. Fellow would be required to participate in educational conferences and didactic lectures
2. Fellow would be required to attend the Orthopaedic clinics to see patients
3. Fellow would be required to attend the Operating Room to observe surgery
4. Fellow would get access to Pratt Library and Orthopaedic Library
3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229-3026 | 1-513-636-4200 | 1-800-344-2462 | TTY:1-513-636-4900
New to Cincinnati Children’s or live outside of the Tristate area? 1-877-881-8479
© 1999-2014 Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center