(All fields required)
Please enter a valid email.
Please enter your name.
What is : (So we know you are human.)
Please supply the correct answer.
Playing with toys has the ability to bring smiles to the faces of children and adults alike. Donating a toy to Cincinnati Children's is one way to bring cheer to a sick child's day.
Cincinnati Children's needs toys, craft supplies and other items year-round for children from infancy through age 18. Download a list of suggestions in portable document format (.pdf) to get ideas for items to donate to Cincinnati Children's. Gifts of products or excess inventory can usually be used throughout the hospital.
When selecting gifts, please refer to Cincinnati Children's toy and gift safety guidelines. Contact the Department of Development for more information.
1) View our wish list of items available for purchase.
2) Order online and your gifts will be delivered to the medical center free of charge.
1) Print the donation form.
2) Complete all requested information on the form and include your signature.
3) Contact Jane Livingston, 513-636-5686, to schedule a time to drop off your donation.
4) Bring the completed donation form to Cincinnati Children’s along with your donation.
Donations may be dropped off 9 am-5 pm Monday through Friday at the welcome desk at Main Campus, Location B (Hospital Tower) or the Liberty Campus, Entry A.
> Schedule your donation.
For information about how to donate toys and other items, contact:
Jane LivingstonEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 513-636-5686
3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229-3026 | 1-513-636-4200 | 1-800-344-2462 | TTY:1-513-636-4900
New to Cincinnati Children’s or live outside of the Tristate area? 1-877-881-8479
© 1999-2015 Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center