Read the latest issue of Young and Healthy, which focuses on healthy eating.
Here are some of the stories you will find:
- Fifteen and fit: A motivational quinceañera story (Watch Online)
- Beating eating disorders: Expanded program offers intensive treatment for teens (Watch Online)
- Ask the pediatrician: How much is too much salt for kids?
- Reading, writing and anxiety? When a new school year brings on more than first-day jitters
- Join the conversation on Facebook and tell us what you're doing to eat healthy
Tell Me a Story
- Zeroing in on inner-city asthma
- Thermal camera to spot infant tumors
- Cincinnati Walks for Kids is set for Oct. 15
- New location to open in 2013
- It's time to think about flu vaccination
- Our medical center among the "most wired"
Join a research study
- Researchers want to learn more about eating disorders
- Join an ADD medication study