Advanced Pharmacy Series for Prescribers Schedule II Webcasts
Registration for this online course will be available until November 6, 2013. Credit is available until November 6, 2013.
The Educational Streaming Media Program at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center provides Advanced Pharmacy Series for Prescribers via streaming media.
Please do not proceed with viewing until you have read the important CME Credit Overview.
Course registration directions:
- Click the registration link below
- New users will be directed to complete a user profile before continuing to registration. Returning users, enter your registered email address and password.
- IMPORTANT: A confirmation email from "Auto Confirmation <AutoConfirmation@cmetracker.com>" will be sent to the email address listed, immediately after registration. The email will contain detailed instructions for accessing your module. If you do not receive this email within one hour, please check your spam and/or junk email folders. If you pay electronically, you will receive an additional email confirming your payment.
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Cincinnati Children's designates this enduring material for a maximum of 6.0 (1.0 per video) AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
These presentations meet the six hour continuing education requirement for Schedule II Controlled Substance. Includes all SIX videos:
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for Treatment of ADHD with Stimulant Medications
- Fiscal and Ethical Implications of Prescribing Schedule II Controlled Substances/Overview of Schedule II Substances
- Chronic Pain/Pain Management Guidelines
- Ohio Automated Rx Reporting System
- Laws and Rules: Schedule II Controlled Substances
- Abuse and Diversion of Schedule II Controlled Substances
Cincinnati Children's employees may register for this program at no cost. Contact Sherri Sievers – 513-636-3647 or Debby Mason – 513-636-4191 to receive a discount code to enter during registration.
Register for Advanced Pharmacy Series for Prescribers Schedule II Webcasts: $75.00
If you have questions/concerns, please contact:
- Content questions/questions about Schedule II: Sherri Sievers – 513-636-3647 or Debby Mason – 513-636-4191
- Post-test or evaluation problems – email@example.com / 513-636-6732
Due to increasing advances in interactive streaming media, please be aware that certain presentations require Windows Media Player, which is available free from Microsoft.