- Molecular Immunology » Senad Divanovic, Ph.D.;
Regulation of obesity by RP105, TLRS and Baff (Karp)
Regulation of leishmanial infection by IDO, and 5-LO (Karp)
Obesity and dendritic cell functions (Janssen)
- Molecular Immunology » Julio Aliberti, Ph.D.
Role of indolamine 2,3 dioxygenase in TB (Karp)
Regulation of toxoplasma infection by ATF3 (Karp)
A new role for C5aR in HIV infection (Chougnet)
- Molecular Immunology » Kasper Hoebe, Ph.D.
- Modeling development and progression of NAFLD (Divanovic)
- Molecular Immunology » Edith Janssen, Ph.D.
Obesity driven modulation of immune responses (Divanovic)
Effect of aging on merocytic dendritic cells (Chougnet)
- Molecular Immunology » Claire Chougnet, Ph.D.
Effect of aging on DC function (Janssen)
Human DC subsets (Janssen)
- Molecular Immunology » Christopher Karp, M.D.
Effect of temperature on DC function (Janssen)
Role of IDO during tuberculosis and leishmaniasis (Aliberti)
- Immunobiology » David Hildeman, Ph.D.
Molecular control of LCMV infection (Karp)
Immunobiology of RP105 (Karp)
Immune responses to oncolytic viruses (Janssen)
Strain-specific NK cell control of CD4+ T cell responses during LCMV infection (Hoebe)
Homeostasis and function of regulatory T cells in aging (Chougnet)
- Immunobiology » Marsha Wills-Karp, Ph.D.
Molecular underpinnings of allergy (Karp)
Thermoneutrality and experimental allergic asthma (Karp)
- Immunobiology » Fred Finkelman, M.D.
RP105 regulation of B cell function (Karp)
Molecular regulation of the immunopathogenesis of helminth infection (Karp)
- Immunobiology » DeBroski Herbert, Ph.D.
Macropage-derived IDO prevents hepatic inflammation and mortality in IL-4R? deficient mice during Schistosoma mansoni infection (Divanovic)
TFF2 and priming to tumor cell-associated antigens (Janssen)
TFF2 as a regulator of innate immunity to infection (Aliberti)
- Experimental Hematology & Cancer Biology » Marie-Dominique Filippi, Ph.D.
- Regulation of neutrophil effector function by IFRD1 (Karp)
- Experimental Hematology & Cancer Biology » Matthew Flick, Ph.D.
- The hemostatic protease thrombin in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease pathogenesis
- Neonatology & Pulmonary Biology » Jeffrey Whitsett, M.D.
Pro-resolution lipid mediators in CF lung disease and airway remodeling (Karp)
Airway epithelial signaling and immunobiology of mucous metaplasia (Karp)
- Neonatology & Pulmonary Biology » Timothy Weaver, M.S., Ph.D.
- Analysis of B cell function of ERdj4-deficient mice (Karp)
- Neonatology & Pulmonary Biology » Paul Kignma, M.D., Ph.D.
- Analysis of neutrophil function in cystic fibrosis (Karp)
- Neonatology & Pulmonary Biology; ; ; Pulmonary Medicine; Developmental Biology; Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition » Jeffrey Whitsett, M.D.; Paul Kingma, M.D., Ph.D.; Yan Xu, Ph.D.; Carolyn Kercsmar, M.D.; James Wells, Ph.D.; Noah Shroyer
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Research Development Program Center (Karp)
- Allergy & Immunology » Simon Hogan, Ph.D.
- Intestinal myeloid cell function under high fat diet stress (Karp)
- Biomedical Informatics » Bruce Aronow, Ph.D.
Genetic modifiers of CF lung disease (Karp)
Functional genomics of LCMV infection (Karp)
- Developmental Biology » Rashmi Hegde, Ph.D.
- Molecular underpinnings of allergy (Karp)
- Infectious Diseases » Nancy Sawtell, Ph.D.
- Role of indolamine 2,3 dioxygenase in HSV infection (Karp)
- Reproductive Sciences » S.K. Dey, Ph.D.
- Regulation of TLR signaling by cannabinoid receptors; regulation of preterm birth by innate immune receptors (Karp)
- Gastroenterology; ; Molecular Immunology » Rohit Kohli, M.D.; Stavra Xanthakos, M.D.; Christopher Karp, M.D.
- Role of IL-17 in NAFLD development and progression (Divanovic)
- Preventive Cardiology; Human Genetics; Molecular Immunology » John Morrison, Ph.D.; Lisa Martin, Ph.D.; Christopher Karp, M.D.
- Regulation of energy metabolism and obesity development by BAFF (Divanovic)
- Reproductive Sciences; Molecular Immunology » S.K. Dey, Ph.D.; Christopher Karp, M.D.
Endocannabinoid signaling via CB2 protects against preterm birth by modulating immune responses (Divanovic)
Defining the mechanisms underlying inflammation-driven preterm birth (Divanovic)
- Endocrinology » Jonathan Katz, Ph.D.
- Diabetes and dendritic cells (Janssen)
- Hematology/Oncology » Timothy Cripe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Immune responses to oncolytic viruses (Janssen)
- Hematology/Oncology » Joseph Palumbo, M.D.
The effect of the hemostatic system on T cell responses (Janssen)
MCMV susceptibility in thrombin-deficient mice (Hoebe)
- Molecular Cardiovascular Biology » Jeffrey Molkentin, Ph.D.
- Genetic dissection of heart function using ENU mutagenesis (Hoebe)
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition; Human Genetics; Molecular Immunology » Jorge Bezerra, M.D.; Mehdi Keddache, Ph.D.; Senad Divanovic, Ph.D.
- An ENU-germline mutation causing spontaneous hepatosteatosis identified through targeted exon-enrichment and next-generation sequencing (Hoebe)
- Experimental Hematology & Cancer Biology » James Mulloy, Ph.D.
Development of a new humanized mouse model (Chougnet)
NSGS Tg mice as a humanized model for in vivo infectious diseases (Aliberti)
- Neonatology » Alan Jobe, M.D., Ph.D.; Paul Kingma, M.D., Ph.D.; Jim Greenberg, M.D.
- Biomarkers of immunologic function and preterm respiratory outcomes (Chougnet)
- Neonatology » Suhas Kallapur, M.D.; Alan Jobe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Late preterm birth, Ureaplasma species and childhood lung disease (Chougnet)
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition » Jorge Bezerra, M.D.
- Dysfunction in biliary atresia (Chougnet)
- Pediatric & Thoracic Surgery » Gregory Tiao, M.D.
- The molecular determinants of virus induced biliary atresia (Chougnet)
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition » Alexander Miethke, M.D.
- Role of regulatory T cells in biliary atresia (Chougnet)
- Experimental Hematology & Cancer Biology » Jose Cancelas, M.D., Ph.D.; Yi Zheng, Ph.D.
- Cincinnati Center for Excellence in Molecular Hematology (Chougnet)