• How to Order Supplies

    Community Office Personnel

    • If you need supplies for microbiology, urine or blood collection or phlebotomy, chemistry and hematology, specimen transport or order forms, fill out and submit this form

    Oncology Hematology Care (OHC) Personnel

    • If you need culture, GYN, urine or phlebotomy supplies or vacutainer tubes, specimen bags, labels or requisitions, fill out and submit this form