ADVL0911: A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of Seneca Valley Virus (NTX-010), A Replication-Competent Picornavirus, in Relapsed/Refractory Pediatric Patients With Neuroblastoma, Rhabdomyosarcoma, or Rare Tumors With Neuroendocrine Features
What is the purpose of this study?
This phase I trial is studying the side effects and best dose of Seneca Valley virus-001 in treating young patients with relapsed or refractory neuroblastoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, or rare tumors with neuroendocrine features.
Who can participate?
Histologically confirmed diagnosis of 1 of the following:
- Wilms tumor
- Adrenocortical carcinoma
- Carcinoid tumor
- Relapsed or refractory disease
- Measurable or evaluable disease
- No known curative therapy or therapy proven to prolong survival with an acceptable quality of life
- No known pulmonary tumors or metastases > 5 cm, as evaluated by chest CT scan
- No clinically significant pulmonary and/or pericardial effusions (≤grade 3), as evaluated by ECHO
- No primary CNS tumors or known metastatic CNS disease involvement
- Cancer - Kidney Tumors
Who should I contact for more information?
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Cancer and Blood Diseases Institute
3333 Burnet Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45229-3039
Where can I find additional information?