ADVL1122: A Phase 2 Multi-Center, Historically Controlled Study of Dasatinib Added to Standard Chemotherapy in Pediatric Patients With Newly Diagnosed Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
What is the purpose of this study?
The purpose of this study is to determine whether Dasatinib when added to standard chemotherapy is effective and safe in the treatment of pediatric philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Who can participate?
- Newly diagnosed Philadelphia chromosome positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Age >1 year and < less than 18 years old
- Induction chemotherapy ≤ 14 days according to institutional standard of care
- Adequate liver, renal and cardiac function
- Prior treatment with a Oncogene fusion protein (BCR-ABL) inhibitor
- Extramedullary involvement of the testicles
- Active systemic bacterial, fungal or viral infection
- Down syndrome
- Cancer - Leukemia and Lymphoma
Who should I contact for more information?
For more information contact:
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Division of Hematology/Oncology
3333 Burnet Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45229-3039
Where can I find additional information?