(All fields required)
Please enter a valid email.
Please enter your name.
For more information about the Israel Exchange Program at Cincinnati Children’s, including our clinical services or education and research programs, contact:
Israel Exchange ProgramCincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical CenterGlobal Health CenterMLC 20483333 Burnet Ave.Cincinnati, OH 45229-3026 USA
To learn more about how you can contribute financial support to the Israel Exchange Program, email Tracey Kastelic or call 513-636-8758.
• Established in 1883
• Freestanding, nonprofit academic medical center that is one of the largest, most comprehensive pediatric hospitals and research centers in the United States
• Had more than 1.1 million patient encounters in fiscal year 2013
• Our doctors comprise the Department of Pediatrics of the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
• Cincinnati Children’s Research Foundation established in 1931
• Research Foundation is the third highest recipient of pediatric research grants from the National Institutes of Health
• More than 1 million square feet of research space for scientists involved in basic, translational, clinical and health services research
• Recipient of awards for quality, safety and family-centered care
• International research and clinical collaborations include Israel, China, Bangladesh, Nepal, Mexico, Brazil, Kuwait, Italy, United Arab Emirates, Russia, India, Spain, Saudi Arabia
3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229-3026 | 1-513-636-4200 | 1-800-344-2462 | TTY: 1-513-636-4900
New to Cincinnati Children’s or live outside of the Tristate area? 1-877-881-8479
© 1999-2014 Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center