- You are at least 13 years old.
- If you are a healthcare provider or a "covered entity" under federal HIPAA regulations, you are prohibited from posting any content that is Personal Health Information, including patient images. All users are prohibited from posting personal health information related to individuals other than themselves or their dependents.
- Users are prohibited from using the sites to provide medical advice or medical commentary (unless expressly authorized through your affiliation as a Cincinnati Children's physician, nurse or allied health professional.)
- As a visitor or user, you agree that you will not violate any laws and regulations, including copyright, intellectual property rights laws and others regarding any content that you send or receive. You also agree you will not transmit any material in any manner that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another's privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined by Cincinnati Children's staff; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material that contains software "viruses."
- Cincinnati Children's reserves the right to monitor and/or terminate your access to the social media site at any time, without notice and for any reason in its sole discretion. Cincinnati Children's may remove any materials in its sole discretion. You understand and agree that Cincinnati Children's may disclose your communications and activities with Cincinnati Children's in response to lawful requests by governmental (including judicial) authorities.
- By posting any content on any Cincinnati Children's social media site, you grant to Cincinnati Children's the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute and publish such content, in whole or part, for any purpose Cincinnati Children's deems appropriate.
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Cincinnati Children's and its corporate affiliates and their respective representatives from and against any liabilities whatsoever resulting from the use of this site.
- You acknowledge that you assume all responsibility related to the security, privacy and risks inherent in sending any content over the Internet. Cincinnati Children's does not control the third-party sites and does not endorse products or services advertised on the social media sites.