The modules can be completed from a personal computer or Macintosh Apple.
To access a module:
- Click on the title of desired module.
Interpreting Family History Self-Paced Module
Ethical and Social Issues Related to Genetic Testing Self-Paced Module
- You will be directed to our log in screen. If you have not previously registered for one of our offerings, you will need to do so. Simply click on the “Register first” link.
- Complete and then submit the form for your username and password
- Complete and then submit the brief registration form
- Verify that the information entered is correct and complete and then submit the remainder of the registration form
- Click on “Continue to pay for course”
- Select the modules you want to purchase and then click on “Next”
- If the listed modules are correct, click on “Make secure payment”
- Complete secured form as indicated and submit.
- If all information on your credit card account is verified, you will be directed to the beginning of the module you selected. If you selected more than one module, the username and password will give you access to each module. To access a different module, go to the portion of our website (http://gepn.cchmc.org) that lists the independent self paced modules and click on the title of the module you want to access.
You do not have to complete the entire module in one sitting. This log-in system allows the program to keep track of where you exit the module. On re-entry, you will be returned to where you last submitted an answer during the previous session.