Contact Us / Apply
The Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center uses PhORCAS (Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service) for their application procedure. All documents must be submitted via PhORCAS as part of the application process.
The following items must be received in the PhORCAS system by 11:59 pm on January 1, 2023, to initiate your application:
- A letter describing your reasons for applying to this program.
- A current Curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of official transcripts from all colleges of pharmacy attended.
- Three letters of reference using the PhORCAS reference form.
- Clinical Rotation Experience Document.
This document is available on the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital website at: Pharmacy Residency Programs | Sub-specialty Residency Programs.
In addition to PhORCAS submission, the following items must be completed:
- A Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center application for employment. This application must be submitted by 11:59 pm on January 1, 2023
REQUISTION NUMBER: 135239
- An interview is required to complete the application process. Selected candidates will be invited to interview between January 12, 2023, and February 21, 2023.
For questions regarding the application process or the HSPAL program at CCHMC please contact:
|PGY-2 HSPAL Residency Program Director||PGY2 HSPAL Residency Program Coordinator|
|Mark Thomas, MS, RPh||Ryan Craynon, PharmD, MS|
|Chief Pharmacy Officer||Director of Pharmacy Operations|
|Division of Pharmacy||Division of Pharmacy|
|Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center||Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center|
|3333 Burnet Avenue MLC 1011||3333 Burnet Avenue MLC 1011|
|Cincinnati, Ohio 45229-3039||Cincinnati, Ohio 45229-3039|
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center is a participant in the ASHP Resident Matching Program; therefore, applicants must be enrolled in the ASHP Matching Program to be eligible for consideration. All applicants must be eligible for pharmacist licensure in the state of Ohio.
If the applicant is matched to the Cincinnati Children's HSPAL program, they must apply and be accepted to the Master of Science in Pharmacy Leadership at the University of Cincinnati James L Winkle College of Pharmacy for the following fall classes.
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center focuses on cultivating, retaining, and bringing in diverse talent. Pre-employment requirements include demonstration of US work authorization and successfully completing the pre-employment process, which includes a drug screen and vaccination compliance review, a criminal records check, and verification of your degree(s).