Read the latest issue of Young and Healthy
(pdf), a Cincinnati Children's guide to your child's good health.
In this issue, our experts tackle topics ranging from managing migraines to dealing with your child's bedwetting.
Here are some of the stories you will find:
- Hope in a grocery cart: The recession still stings for many families seen at Cincinnati Children's. Learn about our program that connects families with resources (Watch Online)
- Help for migraine headaches: Our one-of-a-kind Headache Center gives kids their lives back (Watch Online)
- Ask the pediatrician: Should I be concerned about my son's bedwetting?
- Capture a family memory: We're looking for families who are Cincinnati Children's success stories. Send in old photos from your family's stay here to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will choose families to bring in for a free photo shoot.
Tell Me a Story
- Boys should get the HPV vaccine
- Researchers build bigger case against lead
Join a research study
- Families needed for brain imaging study
- Researchers want to know how you make health decisions