Here are some of the stories you will find in the Spring 2012 issue.
- 6 ways your pediatrician wants you to unplug: Your child's behavior will model yours. Do you really want texting at the dinner table? (Download the PDF)
- Ask the Pediatrician: What is 'screen time,' and how can it be harmful to kids? (Download the PDF)
- Technology can wait: In a plugged-in society, children need parents to set limits. (Download the PDF) or(watch online)
- A family with heart: Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy spans generations for this Cincinnati family (Download the PDF)
Tell Me a Story
- Sports concussions linger
- Battling childhood obesity
- Text to find out Urgent Care wait times
- Expert discusses ADHD
- Special Needs Directory
Join a Research Study
- Heart screening for teen athletes
- Researching mood and appetite
- Learning more about language
Read Science Snapshots, News Briefs and Research Studies in PDF.