Cincinnati Children’s will be exhibiting at the Pediatric Academic Societies annual meeting, to be held May 4-6 in Washington D.C.
If you stop by booth 213, you can:
- Collect the new NAS Resource
- Learn about our Intermediate Improvement Science Series ( ), now available to leaders from other health care systems
- Meet experts from Cincinnati Children’s including Arnold Strauss , MD, director, Cincinnati Children’s Research Foundation, Chief Medical Officer; James Greenberg, MD, Co-director, Perinatal Institute, Director, Division of Neonatology; Louis Muglia, MD, PhD, Co-Director, Perinatal Institute, Division of Neonatology, Director, Center for Prevention of Preterm Birth; Uma Kotagal, MBBS, MSc, Senior Vice President, Quality, Safety and Transformation, Executive Director, James M. Anderson Center for Health Systems Excellence; Bradley Dixon, MD, Nephrologist, Assistant Professor, UC Department of Pediatrics; and Shelly Rudnick, Genetic Counselor, Human Genetics.
- Find out about the Learning Network and hour your organization can participate
- Review the latest genetic test offerings from our Nephrology and Cyto Labs.
Be sure to stop by if you attend the conference!