Bloodline is a collaborative effort among:
- Cincinnati Children's Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center
- The University of Cincinnati Hemophilia Treatment Center
- Friends and Families of Hemophilia, Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF)
> Read the latest edition of Bloodline, which includes these stories:
- Families Helping Families
- Empowering Your Child to Self-Infuse
- Planning Pregnancy with Hemophilia
- Getting Support from your School
- Healthy Eating for Healthy Joints
- From Kuwait to Cincinnati − Helping Hemophilia Patients Worldwide
> Read the latest issue in Spanish.
Bloodline is published twice yearly for the bleeding disorders community. We provide current information in the ever-changing field of hemophilia and other bleeding disorders to patients and their families. It also offers an additional reference for those persons challenged by other complications of the disease.
Comments and articles are welcomed. Send to:
Bloodline Editor, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Division of Hematology / Oncology, Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center
3333 Burnet Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45229
The following issues of Bloodline are available in portable document format (pdf).