Growing children who have injuries or conditions affecting their spine need extra attention in their evaluation and care. The Crawford Center offers this kind of care.
Many Specialists, One Goal
The Crawford Spine Center is built on a team approach. We offer the first and only center in the region that includes experts from several specialties who work closely together to evaluate, diagnose and treat your child’s spine problem for the best possible outcome.
The Latest Techniques, the Best Results
Our experts offer a full spectrum of treatment, from conservative approaches to surgical reconstructive techniques such as:
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Image-guided surgery
- Robot-assisted surgery
We care for children of all ages who have spinal deformities, fractures, infections, tumors and sports-related spine injuries. We continue care with many of our young patients as they grow into adulthood.
Convenient, Prompt Evaluations
At the Crawford Center, your child will be evaluated by our team in one location, most often during a single visit. This evaluation is typically scheduled within two to three weeks after your child is referred to us by your pediatrician or family physician.
Your child’s care will include:
- A thorough evaluation by our team
- A detailed assessment, including recommendations for treatment
- If needed, the latest surgical approach to correct your child’s spine problem
- Continued management of the condition through the center or in collaboration with your child’s primary physician
- Written reports for you and your primary physician
- Web-based information, family support and education
- One point of contact for families and referring physicians