Cincinnati Children’s Cytogenetics Laboratory is a CAP-accredited and CLIA-certified clinical laboratory offering microarray services to detect DNA copy number changes. Cincinnati Children’s is also an Illumina-certified service provider (CSPro). Our knowledgeable and experienced team provides two service options for multiple sample types: tech only service with data generation or full service with data generation and comprehensive cytogenetic copy number data interpretation.
Two Microarray Service Options
Tech only service with data generation for microarray services to detect DNA copy number changes:
- Illumina HumanOmni-1 Quad Beadchip.
- Other Illumina chip options may be available
- Sample types accepted:
- Whole blood: 3cc in EDTA tube
- Tissue: 25-50 mg in sterile transport media *Do not place in formalin
- DNA: 500ng of good quality DNA (260/280= ≥1.8; 260/230= 1.8-2.0)
- All wet-lab processing, project set-up and analysis for data quality
- All data available electronically
- Specific software is required to view data
- Lab services agreement required
- With this option, we will not provide formal interpretation or report.
SNP Microarray data generation and comprehensive cytogenetic copy number data interpretation.
For more information: