Our Lung Transplant Program treats chronic and end-stage lung disease which may arise from these, and other, common conditions:
- Cystic fibrosis (CF)
- Chronic lung diseases where other treatments no longer work
- Interstitial lung disease
- Pulmonic vascular congenital heart diseases
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia or chronic lung disease (CLD)
- Pulmonary hypertension (PH)
- Heart disease or heart defects affecting the lungs
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency (ATT deficiency)
- Surfactant Protein Deficiency
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans
Teamwork is Vital
You will meet many people during the evaluation process. Each person is dedicated to your and your family’s needs, but serves a different role in the transplant process — from financial specialists and social workers to physical therapists and pediatric psychologists.
We want to make sure you have the support you need to feel comfortable throughout the whole experience.