Cincinnati Children’s chaplains are here to support and attend to the diverse spiritual needs, practices and expressions of all patients and their families.
Our chaplains are available to serve you through:
- Visiting and prayer
- Encouragement and comfort
- Offering communion, baptism and anointing of the sick
- Discussing concerns about procedures or decisions
- Discussing with you the meaning and effects of advance directives
- Reading scripture or other important texts with you
- Regularly scheduled worship services
If you have specific religious needs or requests, please ask for assistance. Our chaplains will be able to connect you with local clergy to assist you.