(All fields required)
Please enter a valid email.
Please enter your name.
Last Updated 04/2015
When he was a year old, Emmett Rauch swallowed a button battery, resulting in serious injuries to his airway and lungs. Since then he has had 50-plus surgeries, procedures and therapies. Learn more about his recovery.
3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229-3026 | 1-513-636-4200 | 1-800-344-2462 | TTY: 1-513-636-4900
New to Cincinnati Children’s or live outside of the Tristate area? 1-877-881-8479
© 1999-2015 Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center