Clinical Training Programs
Cincinnati Children’s offers clinical training programs for residents, doctors who seek to be specialists, fellows, nurses, graduates and students.
- Pediatric Residency Program: Learn about resident life, benefits, the curriculum, rotations, optional tracks, research opportunities and program leadership.
- Specialty and subspecialty residency programs: They include pediatric training in genetics, internal medicine, neurology and rehabilitation medicine.
- Fellowship opportunities: Cincinnati Children’s offers over 35 ACGME-accredited clinical fellowship programs and more than 65 additional specialty fellowship programs. Our clinical programs and research environment are closely aligned to foster innovation and discovery across all disciplines.
- Nursing education programs: Learn about the many opportunities for career development and about the wide range of specialty areas of nursing.
- Student and graduate programs