Continuing Professional Education
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center offers many opportunities for health care professionals to continue their professional education and training. The continuing education provided will help achieve the best medical and quality of life outcomes for patients and families. In support of improving patient care, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Continuing Education Portal
Cincinnati Children’s continuing education database is accessible 24/7.
- Register for activities
- Search online videos by topic
- Find upcoming activities
- Complete evaluations
- Download transcripts or certificates
- Update account information (name, email, password, etc.)
- Print receipts
Online Education Offerings
- Grand Rounds- Explore all of our Grand Round offerings by topic. View topics for upcoming live events and access online archived video presentations.
- Additional Online Continuing Education- Find online training programs for a variety of nursing and medical professionals including CME and CNE.
- Simulation and Emergency Training- Learn about our simulation and emergency offerings including ACLS, PALS and EMS-C.
Help and Troubleshooting
Find answers to technical questions related to streaming media and more.
Find contact information for our various professional education groups.