Postdoctoral Fellowship
International Students

International Students

Cincinnati Children’s is an outstanding place for young international scientists to obtain cutting-edge research training. We currently employ postdoctoral fellows and research associates from Canada, Australia and more than 20 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and South and Central America.

J-1 visas are provided through the University of Cincinnati. H-1B visas are available through our international office. An international scientist hostel is available for short-term stays so that you have access to a reasonably priced place from which to start working in Cincinnati that is safe and convenient to the lab with free shuttle service. Your business director will make reservations for you.

Representatives from our international office will help you with your visa and immigration paperwork.

Resources for International Applicants and Employees

Please visit the UC International Services website for more information on the types of visas and the visa application process.

Learn more about local resources for international employees.

International Spirit in Cincinnati

Contact Us

Questions about postdoctoral fellowships through Cincinnati Children’s Research Foundation –

Questions about current open postdoc positions –

Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45229-3039