Cincinnati Children's provides an alphabetic list of conditions to make it easy for patients and families to locate the information they need. If you're looking for a condition-specific resource, click on the first letter of the disability to find helpful websites. For example, if you're looking for information on autism, click on "A."
General Disability Resources
Some websites provide a wide range of information covering more than one specific disability. We encourage you to talk with your physician for help interpreting the information provided and for obtaining additional resources.
- Family Resource Center at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center can help you find information about your child's diagnosis or condition. Personal and comprehensive assistance is provided.
- Health Topics on Cincinnati Children's website provides information on a variety of conditions, diagnoses, tests, procedures and treatment.
- Rubinstein Library at Cincinnati Children's offers extensive resources on developmental disabilities, handicapping conditions and general pediatric health issues.
- American Academy of Pediatrics has extensive child care and health information.
- DisabledCincinnati.org has a listing of products, resources and services in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
- Family Village provides information and resources on specific disabilities.
- Healthfinder.gov, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, provides information on diseases and health conditions.
- MedlinePlus has comprehensive information on a variety of disabilities.
- National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) provides articles and reports on more than 1,100 rare diseases. The Family Resource Center has a subscription to this service and can help you get copies of NORD publications.
We want to hear from you. Email us with your feedback or suggestions for additional resources. Call our Family Resource Center at 513-636-7606 with your questions.