What is MyChart Bedside?
- MyChart Bedside keeps you connected with everything happening while you’re in the hospital. It is an app on a hospital iPad connecting you to your care team and giving you access to your child’s inpatient health records.
What is the difference between MyChart and MyChart Bedside?
- MyChart Bedside and MyChart work together. MyChart Bedside is used when you are in the hospital. It helps you collaborate in your care, connect to your care team, and ask for comfort items.
- When you are not in the hospital, use the MyChart app on your phone. This lets you review information from a previous hospital stay, see when upcoming clinic appointments are scheduled, and send messages to your outpatient care team.
- See information shared in MyChart Bedside after discharge through the MyChart app. To sign up for MyChart, please stop by any registration desk.
- View a PDF detailing the differences and features of MyChart (Desktop), MyChart (Mobile App), and MyChart Bedside (Inpatient).
What are the benefits to using MyChart Bedside?
- Access to real-time information about your inpatient care. This includes planned treatments and procedures, vital signs, medications, test results, and diagnoses.
- Ability to see who is on your treatment team.
- Help with medical documentation.
- Patient education.
- Access to inpatient information after discharge through the mobile MyChart mobile app. This requires an active MyChart account.
Can I use my mobile phone?
- If you have a MyChart account, you can access MyChart Bedside from the MyChart mobile app on your phone.
- It is not available on MyChart via the web (such as MyChart on a computer).
- The following Bedside features are available through the MyChart mobile app:
- Treatment Team
- Hospital Health Issues
- Happening Soon
- Test Results