When the Research Foundation opened in 1931, Cincinnati Children’s became the first pediatric hospital in the country to have a building dedicated solely to research.

Today, we have one of the largest pediatric research facilities in the country, providing more than 1.4 million square feet of research laboratory space to our investigators.

Specifically designed to promote collaboration across disciplines, our research facilities connect more than 900 scientists and clinicians, enabling faster translation of innovations from the lab bench to the patient’s bedside.