The Data Management and Analysis Core (DMAC) supports multi-center, domestic, and international research studies and provides a range of clinical data management support, working closely with other research support services within Cincinnati Children’s, as well as other academic and research organizations and investigators.
Our services include the following:
- Study design (including power and sample-size analyses)
- Grant / Protocol development or review
- Budgeting / Resourcing for data management and statistical collaboration
- Case report form design and development
- Database design and development
- Data management plans and standard operating procedures
- Development of division-based data management services
- Statistical analyses
- Verification of statistical analyses & results produced outside of the DMAC
- Manuscript development & review
Project Support Mechanisms
DMAC staff are available for nearly any type of study, including one-time or short-term projects, studies funded by grants, long-term divisional support, and more.
We typically bill at an hourly rate based upon staff specialty, using the Shared Facilities monthly accounting system.
The DMAC director and managers look forward to meeting with you to discuss the best arrangement for your research needs.