Welcome to the Clinical Laboratories at Cincinnati Children’s, where we deliver reliable, timely, accurate and cost-effective services for healthcare providers and families. We offer routine tests and those not commonly available in clinical laboratories, and new tests are always in development. Our laboratory professionals are highly skilled at handling the unique needs of children, even the youngest patients.
For your convenience, we provide testing services at our main hospital or at many of our neighborhood locations. We have extended hours during the weekday, and times on the weekend, to accommodate busy schedules. Plus, we are one of the few laboratories open for blood work on Sunday.
Each of our laboratories has a medical director who provides clinical consultation and test interpretation to help healthcare providers deliver the best possible care for their patients.
- Deliver reliable, timely, accurate and cost effective laboratory services and results reporting
- Develop state-of-the-art infrastructure and operational capabilities to provide superior testing and support services
- Maintain a culture of continuous improvement in quality, safety, patient and family experience, team development and team well-being
- Support research discovery through use of novel testing methods and technologies
- Offer new business opportunities to enhance the value of laboratory services and to better serve community partners