What will happen in the study?
- Patient demographic information (name, date of birth, address, phone number)
- Patient clinical information (from medical record)
- Questionnaires filled out by treating physician
- Questionnaires filled out by patients (15 to 20 minutes of time, can be completed in waiting area before appointment)
- Results from certain standard blood tests will be collected if rheumatologist requires test. No blood tests are required for study participation.
Study data will be collected from the regular rheumatology appointment, approximately every three months.