The Cancer and Blood Diseases Institute participates in the national Pediatric Hematology / Oncology Match Program. Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), usually in July of each year, with our interview season running through March of the following year.
Items to Include with ERAS Application:
- Current curriculum vitae (CV)
- Goals / personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from your current residency and/or fellowship director
- Copy of your grades and transcripts
- USMLE scores
- Letter from the dean of your medical college
For questions about requirements, contact:
Erica Howard-Blount, Hematology / Oncology Fellowship Program Coordinator
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45229-3039
To learn more about the Hematology / Oncology Fellowship Training Program, contact:
Ashish Kumar – fellowship program director
Erica Howard-Blount − fellowship program coordinator