The Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) is no longer accepting applications to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center Pediatric Pain Medicine Fellowship program for the 2018-2019 academic year. Applications will be accepted for the 2019-2020 fellowship year beginning December 1, 2017 thru May 31, 2018. Applications will be reviewed in June after the ERAS application period has concluded. There are two positions available per academic year with a group interview session typically scheduled in July or August.
The eligible candidate must:
- have completed an ACGME-accredited residency in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, or Neurology.
- have or be able to obtain an unrestricted Ohio medical license and DEA registration
- have U.S. citizenship, permanent resident status, or be in possession of a J-1 visa at the time of application
Items to upload with
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statement describing your interest in caring for children with chronic pain and your plans after fellowship.
- Letters of recommendation (3). Must include one from the Dean of your medical school, one from your residency director, and one from your fellowship director and/or employer.
- Medical School Diploma (English translation)
- Medical School Transcripts
- USMLE (1, 2, and 3) and/or COMLEX Scores
- ABA In-Training exam score or ABA Certificate
- ECFMG Certificate
- Documentation supporting citizenship status
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center Pediatric Pain Medicine Fellowship program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). On the NRMP website, there is a timeline for programs in the NRMP and will be updated when dates for the 2017 appointment year have been finalized. Multidisciplinary Pain Medicine is listed with Pediatric Anesthesiology as they share the same match timeline dates.
|May 31, 2018
||Fellowship applications deadline
||NRMP match opens for registration
|August 2, 2018
||Rank order list entry begins
|September 20, 2018
||Rank order list entry deadline
|October 4, 2018
|July 1, 2019
If you have specific questions about the match process for Multidisciplinary Pain Medicine fellowships, you can contact Lesley Anderson at NRMP (email@example.com).
For questions about requirements, or for additional information about the Pediatric Pain Medicine Fellowship Program, please contact:
Alexandra Szabova, MD – Fellowship Program Director
Andrea Ayers − Fellowship Program Coordinator
Please submit your ERAS application and required documentation as outlined above.
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Pediatric Pain Medicine Fellowship
3333 Burnet Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45229-3039