The Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) is now accepting applications to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center Pediatric Pain Medicine Fellowship program for the 2017-2018 year. Applications will be accepted December 1, 2015 thru May 31, 2016. Applications will be reviewed in June 2016 after the application period has concluded.
The eligible candidate must:
- have completed an ACGME-accredited residency in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, or Neurology.
- have or be able to obtain an unrestricted Ohio medical license and DEA registration
- have U.S. citizenship, permanent resident status, or be in possession of a J-1 visa at the time of application
Items to upload with
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statement
- Three current letters of recommendation, including one from the Dean of your medical school, one from your residency director, and one from your fellowship director and/or employer.
- Copy of medical school diploma
- Copy of medical school transcripts
- Copy of the most recent ABA In-Training exam score or ABA Certificate (if applicable)
- ECFMG documentation (if applicable)
- Documentation supporting citizenship status (if applicable)
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center Pediatric Pain Medicine Fellowship program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). On the NRMP website, there is a timeline for programs in the NRMP and will be updated when dates for the 2017 appointment year have been finalized. Multidisciplinary Pain Medicine is listed with Pediatric Anesthesiology as they share the same match timeline dates.
||Fellowship applications deadline
||NRMP match opens for registration
||Rank order list entry begins
||Rank order list entry deadline
|July 1, 2016
If you have specific questions about the match process for Multidisciplinary Pain Medicine fellowships, you can contact Lesley Anderson at NRMP (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For questions about requirements, or for additional information about the Pediatric Pain Medicine Fellowship Program, please contact:
Alexandra Szabova, MD – Fellowship Program Director
Andrea Ayers − Fellowship Program Coordinator
Please submit your ERAS application and required documentation as outlined above.
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Pediatric Pain Medicine Fellowship
3333 Burnet Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45229-3039