Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center Pediatric Pain Medicine Fellowship program is accepting applications via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) from December 1st to May 31st. Applications will be reviewed in June, interviews will be conducted in July and August. There are two positions available per academic year.
The most eligible candidate must:
- Have completed an ACGME-accredited residency in Anesthesiology, or Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Is board eligible/certified in anesthesiology or PM&R
- Have or be able to obtain an unrestricted Ohio medical license and DEA registration
- Have U.S. citizenship, permanent resident status, or be in possession of a J-1 visa at the time of application
Items to upload with
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statement describing
- How you developed your interest in caring for children with chronic pain and your plans after fellowship
- How fellowship's primary and secondary aims align with your goals
- Letters of recommendation must include a letter from
- Residency director, and one from
- Your fellowship director if applicable
- Pediatric anesthesiology faculty if applicable
- Pediatric PM&R faculty if applicable
- Medical School Diploma (English translation)
- Medical School Transcripts
- USMLE (1, 2, and 3) and/or COMLEX Scores
- If applicable:
- ABA In-Training exam score or ABA Certificate
- ECFMG Certificate
- Documentation supporting citizenship status
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center Pediatric Pain Medicine Fellowship program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). On the NRMP website, there is a timeline for programs in the NRMP and will be updated when dates for the upcoming appointment year have been finalized. Multidisciplinary Pain Medicine is listed with Pediatric Anesthesiology as they share the same match timeline dates.
|2023 MATCH Timeline
|June 10, 2021
||Applicants may request ERAS fellowships token via the MyERAS homepage.
|November 17, 2021
||Fellowship applicants may begin applying to December application cycle fellowship programs.
|December 1, 2021
||ERAS December application cycle. Application are made available to programs.
|May 21, 2022
||ERAS closes, ending current ERAS season.
|June 29, 2022
||NRMP Match Opens
|July 20, 2022
|September 14, 2022
||Rank Order List Deadline
|September 28, 2022
If you have specific questions about the match process for Multidisciplinary Pain Medicine fellowships, you can contact Lesley Anderson at NRMP (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For questions about requirements, or for additional information about the Pediatric Pain Medicine Fellowship Program, please contact:
Alexandra Szabova, MD – Fellowship Program Director
Andrea Ayers − Fellowship Program Coordinator
Please submit your ERAS application and required documentation as outlined above.
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Pediatric Pain Medicine Fellowship
3333 Burnet Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45229-3039