The Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center PGY1 Pharmacy Residency uses PhORCAS (Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service) for their application procedure. All documents must be submitted via PhORCAS as part of the application process.
The following items must be received in the PhORCAS system by 11:59 pm on January 1, 2023:
- A letter describing your reasons for applying to this program.
- A current Curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of official transcripts from all colleges of pharmacy attended.
- Three letters of reference using the PhORCAS reference form.
- Clinical Rotation Experience Document (Upon completion of the document, candidates will upload as a PDF document to the PhORCAS application under "Additional Documents.")
In addition to PhORCAS submission, the following items must be completed:
6. A Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
application for employment. The job listing can be found on our Careers website. Select whether you currently work for Cincinnati Children's or not. This application must be submitted by 11:59 pm on January 1, 2023.
7. An interview is required to complete the application process. Selected candidates will be invited to interview between January 12 - February 21, 2023.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact:
Cynthia Barclay, Pharm.D.
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist
PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Coordinator
Division of Pharmacy
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Avenue MLC 15010
Cincinnati, Ohio 45229
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center is a participant in the ASHP Matching Program for PGY1 pharmacy residency programs. Therefore, applicants must be enrolled in the ASHP Matching Program to be eligible for consideration.
For more information about the PGY1 pharmacy residency please contact Cynthia Barclay, PharmD, email@example.com
This residency agrees that no person at this residency will solicit, accept, or use any ranking-related information from any residency applicant.