The Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center PGY1 Pharmacy Residency uses PhORCAS (Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service) for their application procedure. All documents must be submitted via PhORCAS as part of the application process.
The following items must be received in the PhORCAS system by 11:59 pm on December 30, 2020 to initiate your application:
- A letter describing your reasons for applying to this program.
- A current Curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of official transcripts from all colleges of pharmacy attended.
- Three letters of reference using the PhORCAS reference form.
- Clinical Rotation Experience Document (Upon completion of the document, candidates will upload as a PDF document to the PhORCAS application under "Additional Documents.")
In addition to PhORCAS submission, the following items must be completed:
6. A Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
application for employment. The job listing can be found on our Careers website. Select whether you currently work for Cincinnati Children's or not. This application must be submitted by 11:59 pm on December 30, 2020.
7. An interview is required to complete the application process. Selected candidates will be invited to interview between January 15, 2021 and February 19, 2021.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact:
Cynthia Barclay, Pharm.D.
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist
PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Coordinator
Division of Pharmacy
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Avenue MLC 15010
Cincinnati, Ohio 45229
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center is a participant in the ASHP Matching Program for PGY1 pharmacy residency programs. Therefore, applicants must be enrolled in the ASHP Matching Program to be eligible for consideration. Note: Only currently employed Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center pharmacists employed prior to April 1, 2017 may apply to the Nontraditional PGY1 Pharmacy Residency listed with the ASHP National Matching Service. All other applicants should apply to the one year PGY1 Pharmacy Residency listed with the ASHP National Matching Service.
For more information about the PGY1 pharmacy residency please contact Cynthia Barclay, PharmD, firstname.lastname@example.org