- Give this medication only as directed, and do not stop unless directed to stop by your child's doctor.
- Do not give any other medicine, prescription or over-the-counter (OTC), without first talking to your child's doctor.
- Measure the oral liquid medicine with a marked measuring spoon or medicine cup.
- While your child is taking digoxin, the doctor may want you to check your child's pulse (heart rate) daily. If it is much slower or more rapid than usual, notify the doctor. Such changes may be a sign of medication side effects.
- Do not use after the expiration date on the bottle / package.
- Keep this medication out of the reach of children.
- If too much medication is taken by accident, call the Drug and Poison Information Center (DPIC) at 513-636-5111, or 1-800-222-1222, or call your child's doctor immediately.
If Your Child Misses a Dose
For any medication information related to your child's dosing schedule and / or missed doses, contact the health care provider who prescribed the medication.
Possible Side Effects of Medication
Call Your Child's Doctor If:
These may be signs that the dose needs to be changed. Do not change the dose without first checking with your child's doctor.