Family Resource Center at a Glance
At Cincinnati Children’s Family Resource Centers, we know the world doesn’t stop when someone you care about requires medical care. We help you manage the day-to-day, non-clinical aspects of your life so you can focus on healing.
Family Resource Centers are located at Burnet Campus, Liberty Campus and College Hill.
Family Resource Centers Offer Comfort and Convenience
Each site offers resources and support to assist you during your hospital stay. Services vary according to location and may include:
- A fully equipped computer lab with printing, copying, faxing, and scanning capabilities
- Assistance and space to host family gatherings, meetings, and birthday parties
- Car seats, bike helmets and other safety items available for purchase
- Charging stations to charge your phone or tablet
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and water (at no charge)
- Special events, including theme weeks, movie nights, and arts and crafts
- Kitchen facilities with microwave and refrigerator access
- Private spaces for work, a nap, or other personal needs