The family of children with special needs often gain strength by networking with others and realizing they are not alone. It is empowering to share your questions, frustrations, tears and celebrations with those facing similar challenges. Ask questions and share suggestions with others living with a child with special healthcare needs.
We provide resources to help you get support for you and your family.
- Parents: Resources to help and support parents of people with special needs.
- Siblings: Resources to help and support siblings of people with special needs.
- Support Groups: Whether through group meetings or online communities, parents gain information and support from others facing the same issues and challenges.
- Pastoral Care & Grief: Programs and supports to help address issues causing physical or emotional pain or suffering.
- Child Abuse, Neglect: Recommended resources for family members, caregivers and health professionals who are facing the challenge of child abuse or neglect, which occurs more frequently among children with special needs.