Resources for Support Groups and Online Communities
Sometimes the best resource for parents and caregivers of children with special needs are others who are facing similar issues and challenges. Families often gain strength by networking with others and realizing they are not alone.
Cincinnati Children's services and resources:
- Advocacy and Social Connections by Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD)
- Disability Specific Support Groups and Organizations by New Horizons Un-limited
- Critically Loved
- DailyStrength Support Groups
- Family Voices
- Inspire Support Groups and Communities
- MentalHealth.net Online Communities
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Support Groups
- Support Groups at Daniel Drake Center by UC Health
See also Condition-Specific Web Resources for other resources in which many of the organizations offer their own support groups.