Please Note: Behavior Health Plans may be managed by a different insurance provider than your health insurance. Please check your health insurance card for a separate plan that manages your behavioral health benefit.
- Cenpatico (Buckeye Health Plan members only)
- Cigna Behavioral Health (Cigna behavioral health carrier)
- Humana Behavioral Health
- Optum Behavioral Health (formerly United Behavioral Health, Inc.)(United Healthcare behavioral Health carrier)
What if I don’t see my plan listed?
If you don’t see your plan listed you may need to obtain permission for your child to be treated at Cincinnati Children’s in order to insure you and your family do not incur any unexpected out-of-pocket expenses. We recommend you do the following:
- Check with your child’s referring provider and/or Primary Care Physician (PCP) to obtain a referral to Cincinnati Children’s;
- Check with Member Services or your Care Manager with your insurance plan to seek an exception and authorization for your child to be treated at Cincinnati Children’s; and
- You may also need to contact your employer’s HR department.