Get Driving Directions to Main Campus (Burnet) - Google Maps
There are a number of options for parking when coming to the main campus Emergency Department.
- During the hours of 7 am-6 pm the hospital's main entrance has valet parking ($5) that is available to Emergency Department patients.
- The Main Visitor Garage (free for patients and families) is available 24/7 and parking near elevator B allows easy access to the Emergency Department.
- Finally, the Emergency Department Parking Garage is located off Erckenbrecher Avenue. There is limited parking here so during late afternoon and evening it is equally convenient to park using the main entrance valet or in the Main Visitor Garage.
Follow the medical center’s main entrance off Burnet Avenue and turn right into the underground garage. Available parking spaces may be limited during peak times. Please allow up to 15 extra minutes to park your car.
Validated parking is available for Cincinnati Children’s patients and
their families in our visitor-parking garage. Conference attendees and
other visitors are subject to the posted parking rates (see below).
- During the day (Monday - Friday, 7 am to 6 pm): patients, families, and volunteers may park at no charge in the visitor parking garage, provided they get their parking tickets validated at one of the designated locations:
* When leaving the visitor parking garage simply give your validated ticket to the parking attendant who will expedite your exit.
- Outpatient registration desks
- Welcome Centers in Locations A and B
- Radiology and Medical Imaging
- Same Day Surgery
- At night (6 pm to 7 am): visitor parking areas are accessible, with no fee.
- All other visitors who park in the visitor parking garage will be charged a rate of $3 per vehicle, per exit. Payment can be made to the parking attendant with cash or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
Weekends & Holidays:
- On weekends and holidays visitor parking areas are accessible, with no fee.
For easy access to Cincinnati Children’s, valet parking is available for $5 a day, at the main entrance on our main campus from 7 am to 6 pm. The valet is located in front of Location C. There are no in and out privileges.
Finding Your Way Around the Parking Garage
Our main underground parking garage can be accessed by staying in the left lane upon entering the medical center from Burnet Avenue. Visitors will need to make a left turn into the garage. Signs are posted to assist visitors in locating the entrance. Please park in the first available space you can find.
Many ADA spaces and wheelchair lift accessible parking spaces are available close to each elevator lobby.
After you have parked your vehicle, please take note of where your car is. Our visitor garage has three levels – P2, P3, and P4. Please remember the elevator you took to access the medical center concourse. Each elevator lobby is numbered and painted with a different animal to help you remember where you parked. Paper tear away maps will be available to you at each elevator lobby inside the garage to help you remember where you are.