Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center offers nationally ranked pediatric radiology experts, advanced technology for children, and pediatric imaging techniques that minimize the radiation exposure to your child.
Radiology tests from pediatric specialists
All radiology tests are performed by registered technologists who perform the tests while you wait. The tests are then reviewed by Cincinnati Children’s pediatric radiologists, who then send the results to your child’s doctor. Some of the most common tests ordered include:
- Conventional X-rays of the chest, spine, limbs and other orthopaedic imaging
- Ultrasound of the kidneys, abdomen and pelvis
- Fluoroscopy of the gastrointestinal tract and urological system
- Nuclear Medicine, such as bone scans
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)