The Division of Experimental Hematology and Cancer Biology is committed to hematology, cancer and gene therapy research. Learn about our most significant findings from 2021 and view grant funding and division statistics in this year's Research Annual Report.
Statistics at a Glance
Research and Training
- Joint Appointment Faculty: 10
- Research Fellows and Post Docs: 28
- Research Graduate Students: 29
- Total Annual Grant Award Dollars: $13,081,449
- Total Annual Industry Award Dollars: $926,111