All children like having fun. That’s why Cincinnati Children’s has created a week-long, overnight summer camp experience for our patients with cancer, blood diseases and immune disorders. Camp is an opportunity for kids ages 7-17 to develop new skills, form lasting friendships and build self-esteem. Perhaps the greatest benefit of camp is the opportunity for children to connect with others who are facing similar challenges.
NjoyItAll Camp 2019 Dates
- Teen Week: Sunday, July 14-Friday, July 19
- Kids Week: Sunday, July 21-Friday, July 26
NjoyItAll Camp offers two teen programs. We want our campers’ experience to expand as they grow. Every summer should present new activities, challenges and goals. Teens 15-17 will need to select a program to enroll when registering.
The Dragonflies Program combines the tradition and fun of NjoyItAll Camp with new challenges and purposeful leadership and personal development opportunities. The goal of this program is to allow teen campers to challenge themselves and set personal goals and limits.
Dragonflies programming will offer teens:
- New high and low ropes course options
- Updated camp activities aimed at teen engagement and relationship and team building
Fireflies Leadership Program
The Fireflies Leadership Program combines our traditional teen week camp with self-development activities that will promote leadership in school, community and potential junior counselors.
Teens in the Fireflies Leadership program will:
Enjoy classic Camp Joy activities such as hikes, campfires, ropes course and choice of other activities
- Focus on learning leadership skills through mentoring, adventure and camp fun
- Prepare to become Junior Counselors for Kids Week programs in future years