If you have questions about a possible dental emergency, please call 513-636-4200 and ask the operator for the dentist on call.
We also have Walk-in Service available Monday thru Friday. Please note, Walk-in Service is provided only at the Cincinnati Children’s Burnet campus.
Things to Know about the Walk-In Service
- The Walk-In Service is different than our regular dental clinic.
- Walk-in appointments are not assigned. Walk-In patients are generally seen, schedule permitting, on a “first come, first serve” basis, but there are exceptions to this:
- For example, patients who require true emergency service(s) due to trauma, facial swelling, and/or uncontrolled bleeding, and/or are medically fragile will be prioritized and seen first.
- The wait time for the Walk-In Service varies daily and can range from being seen immediately to waiting for 4 or more hours.
- Wait time is affected by factors including, but not limited to, how many appointments are already scheduled on the day you come in, along with the number doctors, dental assistants, and chairs available on that day.
- If we are not able to see you for the Walk-in Service on the day you come in, we may refer you to the Emergency Department, ask you to return on a different day, or if possible, try to provide you with a scheduled appointment on a different day.
- Please note, patients with scheduled appointments may be called back prior to Walk-In service patients.
Registration Hours for Walk-In Service
Monday through Friday – The Walk-in Registration starts at 7:00am
- Note: We do not offer Walk-In service after 12pm