The Division of Human Genetics Diagnostic Laboratories at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center utilizes cutting-edge technologies to provide diagnostic genetic testing to local, national and international patients. The laboratory offers specialized services to enhance your diagnostic experience, including:
- Genetic counselors in the laboratory to assist with test selection, interpretation of results and verbal delivery of results for critical cases
- An extensive test menu containing assays for both rare and more common monogenic disorders
- Partnerships with clinical experts at Cincinnati Children’s who provide comprehensive result interpretations for specified assays
- Coordination of studies for at-risk family members
- Clinical genetic consults and clinical genetic counseling available for referral at Cincinnati Children’s
Genetic testing plays a key role in your patient’s diagnosis, prognosis and treatment plan. The Division of Human Genetics Diagnostic Laboratories can supply the supportive clinical testing you need to provide the best care for your patients and their families.
Contact the lab at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-636-4474 for a current list of test references.