Clinical trial volunteers help advance medical science and bring ground-breaking treatments to market.
- Volunteers of all ages, from infants to adults, are needed
- Qualified volunteers usually receive financial compensation for time and travel
- Time commitments depend on the study
- Most studies are done on an outpatient basis, which means no overnight stays are required
- All studies are conducted under the authority of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- An institutional review board reviews all studies to ensure patient rights are protected
- Volunteers have the right to leave a study at any time
To find out if you are eligible for current or future studies, fill out our screening questionnaire or call 513-636-7699.
Current Clinical Trials
Clinical trials help us understand disease and develop new ways to treat and prevent health problems. View our current clinical trials.