Cincinnati Children’s wants you to know you could be randomly selected to participate in a patient experience telephone survey about two to three weeks after your visit.
- Information is used to improve the quality of care and ability to serve the needs of our patients and their families.
- Responses are private and combined with those of others.
- Participation is completely voluntary.
- Caller ID will appear as “SSI” and display a local phone number.
- If you receive a call at an inconvenient time, you may request a call back at a more convenient time for your schedule.
What about My HIPAA Rights?
As explained in the Cincinnati Children’s Notice of Privacy Practices and in accordance with the federal privacy regulations (HIPAA), Cincinnati Children’s is permitted to use certain information or disclose it to others in order to ensure high-quality care.
Who Makes These Calls?
Cincinnati Children’s has partnered with National Research Corporation, an independent and highly respected healthcare research firm, to administer the survey. The data collected will help us improve the care and services we provide to patients and families.