In accordance with Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) guidelines, the two-year Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship training program at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center may be initiated immediately following, or at any point beyond, the PGY-1 level in the psychiatry residency sequence.
Traditionally, training in child and adolescent psychiatry occurs in the PGY-4 and PGY-5 years.
To apply for the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship program, download and submit an application form. Include the following items with your application:
- A current CV that includes months or years of educational training or employment experience
- A copy of your medical school transcript and dean’s letter
- Personal statement
- Reference letters from at least three faculty members you have worked with in your current residency program (one letter must be from your program director)
- USMLE Scores
- Medical School Diploma
- Recent Photo
- If applicable: ECFMG, Comlex, J-1 Visa
- Training Director's document
The Division of Psychiatry at Cincinnati Children’s will accept applications for the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Program from July 1 through Nov. 15.
Please mail the completed application to:
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Department of Psychiatry - College Hill Campus
Attn: Kristin Holhubner
5642 Hamilton Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45224