In accordance with Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) guidelines, the two-year Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship at Cincinnati Children’s may be initiated immediately following, or at any point beyond, the PGY-1 level in the psychiatry residency sequence.
Traditionally, training in child and adolescent psychiatry occurs in the PGY-4 and PGY-5 years.
To apply, submit your application through ERAS or download and submit an application form. Include the following items with your application:
- A current CV that includes months or years of educational training or employment experience
- A copy of your medical school transcript and dean’s letter
- Personal statement
- Reference letters from at least three faculty members you have worked with in your current residency program (one letter must be from your program director)
- USMLE Scores
- Medical School Diploma
- Recent Photo
- If applicable: ECFMG, Comlex, J-1 Visa
- Training documentation form (to be filled out by current residency training director)
The Division of Psychiatry at Cincinnati Children’s will be offering positions Pre-Match. We will accept applications from July 1 through August 30. To apply for a Pre-Match position, submit your application through ERAS or download and submit an application form along with the documents above.
For more information, contact:
Brian Kurtz, MD, Program Director
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Program