For more information about, or to apply to, the Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery Fellowship at Cincinnati Children’s, send the required documents to:
Pediatric Orthopaedic Fellowship Coordinator
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Orthopaedics, ML 2017
3333 Burnet Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Candidates must have completed an approved orthopaedic residency.
Application for Fellowship
The Pediatric Orthopaedic Fellowship participates in the POSNA San Francisco Match. Applications can be completed online at SFmatch.
The Orthopedic Surgery Department requires the following information:
- USMLE United States Medical Examination Scores (S-1, S-2, S-3)
- Completed application via POSNA San Francisco Match
- Current CV
- Personal Statement
- Professional color photo
- Copy of medical school diploma
- Reference letter from your program director
- Two reference letters from colleagues currently practicing with you
- If foreign trained must have ECFMG certificate