The Pediatric Rheumatology Fellowship Training Program at Cincinnati Children’s offers three years of clinical and research training in Pediatric Rheumatology for graduates of accredited general pediatrics residency programs. Our goal is to prepare the trainee for an academic career in pediatric rheumatology.
- Large patient population with a broad range of diagnoses and geographic locations
- Twelve Pediatric Rheumatology faculty with diverse clinical and research interests
- Consistently attract two outstanding fellows per year to our fellowship
- Funding for each of our fellows for the entirety of the three year program.
- Ability to train fellows in musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Expansive didactic curriculum
- Multiple publications by fellows during their training\
- Over 98% pass rate by fellows on the ABP board exam