The Pediatric Rheumatology Fellowship at Cincinnati Children’s is designed to allow trainees the versatility in academic career paths.
The Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center fellowship has trained:
- 13% of the United States Pediatric Rheumatology work force
- 8 graduates who are now Pediatric Rheumatology Division Directors
- 7 graduates who are now providing Pediatric Rheumatology care in 7 different countries
In the past 5 years our fellows have had:
- 16 oral presentations at National and International Scientific meetings
- 2 fellow abstracts were awarded the AAP Earl J. Brewer Research Award for best Pediatric abstract
- 51 publications
3 faculty are certified in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound with a dedicated room in clinic for Musculoskeletal Ultrasound:
The Pediatric Rheumatology Fellowship is supported by a T32 training grant.